No MM / Shortage of Hotel Rooms / RE: (TV) tom at the 930

Yeah no MM at the 2001 Benefit, but still a great show.

I'd actually prefer if he doesn't play MM in NYC because that
would provide extra time for Tom to do 3-4 additional songs.

About a year ago, asked o trivia question:
Has there ever been a Television or Verlaine concert
since 1981 when MM was not performed, and if so what
was/were it/they .  (Tom's acoustic shows and electric
duo with Ripp doing Proto-Music For Film, don't qualify

Keith knows the answer.

For 3 hours last night until 1, and from 9:30 -noon
Today, I tried  to find a hotel room for tonight in
Manhattan.

No rooms anywhere!  Could it have something to do with
College graduation ceremonies, or is there some big Convention?

I got desperate enough 20 minutes ago to take a room for Smokers!!
that has an extra bed, and cost me $125 more than what I thought
I was paying yesterday afternoon.

Don't have my tickets yet so heading to Mercury Lounge box-office
for Bowery Ballroom after checking in at Comfort Inn, 442 W. 36th
Street.

NYC shows mentioned in this week's New Yorker.

00atsmokinmspent