(TV) Peace Piece: sounds just like being there

Hey , we're moving. So, I was listening to SaOT on our DVD player connected to our television set cause we sold our boom box at our yard sale this weekend. Anyway, listening to Peace Piece is interesting through a non-sterio (I think) but loud television speakers. It's like having Tom play in your living room. I swear I could hear a very low amplifier hum and you can hear his fingers slide on the fretboard as he changes from chord to chord. (that's not necessarily a good thing to hear from a guitarist ,but being that it's Tom, it's fascinating) Just had to blurb on about it. I had misplaced my copy of SaOT for the past few days while in the process of cleaning and packing but thank God'O'Tron, it turned up ! ;-)
- Russ