RE: (TV) late question about jimmy rip POG

I didn't see Jimmy using a POG...the guitarist in the band that opened for
Tom in DC did.

Jimmy had a Bad Monkey, the big green line 6 delay, the little line 6 delay,
a boss tuner, some Danelectro thing I didn't recognize, maybe it was a
trem...and one or maybe 2 other things I can't remember, but no POG.

Tom had a Dano delay, some other old delay, a boss tremolo, a tuner with a
VU meter, a Tube Screamer (I think), a boss phaser, and maybe one or 2 other
things.

I kinda walked away thinking maybe I pay too much attention to what brand of
pedals I buy. I could probably replicate Tom's entire board by selling one
or 2 of my pedals.

By the way, they didn't actually have boards, they just lined them up and
plugged them in.

tv