Re: (TV) butterfield blues band

BlackMonk@email.msn.com wrote:
> [...]

The version I have, downloaded via Dime in September last year is:

Disc One
1. Intro	0:35
2. Mary Ann	4:03
3. Sweet Little Angel	11:53
4. Linda Lu	4:29
5. Shadows Told Me All (fades in)	4:03
6. Inside Informations (fades in)	4:19
7. Jemmy Jemmy	6:52
8. Never Be Lonely	5:30
9. I Smell Trouble	9:47
Disc 1 Total	51:35

Disc Two
1. The Wanderer *	3:20
2. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On *	5:13
3. Why I Must Be a Teenager in Love ? *	2:38
4. Big Mama's Gone	3:39
5. Work Song 	7:58
6. Jelly Jelly > Stormy Monday	16:06
Encore
7. If You Feel Lonely Pt. 1 * > (drop at the end)	1:44
8. If You Feel Lonely Pt. 2 * >	2:26
9. Grand Finale	1:17
Disc 2 Total	44:25
Total	96:00

Which, apart from some mistitling & splitting, seems to match the listing on db.etree.org:

Mary Ann
Sweet Little Angel
Linda Lu
Shadows Told Me All
Inside Information
Children, Children, Children
Never Be Lonely Again
I Smell Trouble
The Wanderer*
Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On*
A Teenager In Love*
Big Mama's Gone
Work Song
Jelly Jelly/Stormy Monday
Encore:
Never Be Lonely Again

Which has the comment:

"It is unfortunate that this show, one of Bloomers' best, has been butchered over the years by people re-arranging it and re-naming songs. The above sequence is the correct sequence and the correct titles."

all the best,
--
 Michael J. Cross    Visit http://michaelcross.me.uk for
 BSFA Magazine Index, Hull SF Group, J Cipollina & M Kurihara Discographies