RE: (TV) Denim

I bought Denim's "Back In Denim" after hearing the track "I'm Against the 80's" on a recent Uncut magazine CD comp, then I went back and borrowed my brother's Felt CDs.  They are like night and day in terms of style.  I do want to hear "Me and a Monkey on the Moon" since I've read it described as Lawrence's "Loaded".