From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Dennis D
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 4:20 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) CD release party rescheduled

I had to reschedule AND move the location of my CD Release Party.
It will now be held on October 8th at 5PM at my restaurant Old Devil Moon.
The Old Devil Moon is located at 511 East 12th St between Ave A and B. I
will be reading some stories from the CD with musical accompaniment by Mark
Suall who also performs with the Revelons who Fred Smith has worked with.
Also Fred helped out with my CD.
Hope to see a list member or 2 at the ODM.