Re: (TV) Remember those fabulous late '70s?

I **loved** that song when it came out ! (around 1980) It's pretty
bubble-gummy but I didn;t care because I instantly recognized the Byrdsian
arpeggios. Glad to see there still rockin' . Does anyone remember a song in
the same or similar vein from the same time period called "Girl of my
dreams" ? I'd love to hear that song again. Let's hear it for Power Pop !