Re: (TV) What are we listening to?

Same to you, Keith!

  Your recent recommendations of the Waits and Gary Lucas have made me plan to seek those out.

  I haven't listened to much lately, as I've been away to a foreign land, but since my return I've enjoyed these:

  Andy Partridge- Fuzzy Warbles, Vol.'s 7, 8 and 9
  Gary Higgins- Red Hash
  R.Stevie Moore- Teenage Spectacular

  The Gary Higgins in particular was great to hear, a lost classic just like PSF sez:

  http://www.furious.com/Perfect/garyhiggins.html

  Cheers,

  Brian

Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
  Interesting selection there Phil!

>What is everyone else listening to?

Tom Waits - Orphans
Gary Lucas/Gods & Monsters - Coming Clean