Re: (TV) What are we listening to?

Bill Frisell - At Yoshi's with the New Quartet
Anton Webern - Six Bagatelles
Ornette Coleman - The Complete Science Fiction Sessions.
The Band - Remastered "Rock of Ages"
Kenny Wheeler - Angel Song
Lou Harrison - Any-frucking-thing.
George Van Eps and Howard Alden playing "Blue Skies"
The Best of Richard and Linda Thompson
The only Orchestra Virunga record on iTunes
Ron Carter's "Ofeu"
Paul Motian's "I Have the Room Above Her"
David Murry & The Gwo-Ka Masters featuring Pharaoh Sanders.

I have developed a great fondness for Bud Powell, Herbie Nichols, Sonny Sharrock, the sound of Dave Holland's playing.

I need to get "Ask the Ages" again.

M.

Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote: Interesting selection there Phil!

>What is everyone else listening to?

Tom Waits - Orphans
Gary Lucas/Gods & Monsters - Coming Clean
Jeff Buckley - Sketches for My Sweetheart The Drunk (Tom's production on
the first CD of this is ace)
Field Of Fire Deluxe
Fossil Fuel - The XTC Singles
Kris Kristofferson - Kristofferson
Eat - Sell Me A God
Lee Perry & Dub Syndicate - From The Secret Laboratory
Jeff Beck - Truth
Up The Pinks!: An Introduction to The Pink Fairies
Peter Hammill - Fireships