Re: (TV) Top CDs of 2006

On 2/6/07, HERMAN ABINETTE <eracerx@verizon.net> wrote:

> Modern times - Rolling Stone's best record, Billboard's best record....
> Admittedly, I haven't given Modern Times enough time, but one thing I
> remember
> thinking when I heard it the first and second time was:
> 'I bet this would
> sound really great with a better band.'

Huh... I think the band sounds hot on that record.

I thought Rolling Stone gave the Sonic Youth recored top honors.  Which both
surprises and alarms me, because... so did I!

Something to look forward to in 2007:  a new Eagles record to hate!  And we
can start with the fact that it's being released by... Wal-Mart!

-Rex