(TV) OT Tim Motzer great guitar

Wondering if any of you are familiar with this Philadelphia-based guitarist Tim Motzer; his Myspace page is here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=4573002

I'm very impressed with his contribution to the album Snow Borne Sorrow by Nine Horses (Sylvian, Jansen, Friedman). You can listen to a Nine Horses song (which Motzer co-wrote) on that web page. It's the song I referred to before (The Day The Earth Stole Heaven) because the imagery reminded me of Verlaine's "The Earth Is In The Sky". Sweet sad song...

--JoeT

Ideal f|r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer