RE: (TV) Eagles vs. Lynryd Skynryd

Of course, Mo,

It only matters if you do it while naked.  And we know that you did it while
naked.

Scott, NYC.

Not naked as I write this.  And also not listening to HC.

Oh God.  Now I have to do this.  The problem is that I'd have to
*listen* to "Hotel California."  I'd have to work it in among the
Morton-Feldman-Meets-Metal project, the two instrumental projects,
the belly dance stuff, work, and parenting.  But we'll see...

Actually, turning "HC" into something listenable might be a better
project than a mash-up.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/