Shame On You! / RE: (TV) Richard Lloyd's 'Pleading'

> Did we miss your birthday?

Yes---thank God.

Hey Scott---despite my confessional personality
(which I partly blame on my grammar school nuns at
St. Agatha's, and play-acting in group psycho-therapy
during the hippie era), I am an inherently shy person.

So, your breach of trust of the date of my birth goes
'beyond the Pale'!  Four or five years ago when you
sent me that 2-sentence email that innocuously asked
if I'd join some kind of electronic database that you
were constructing (contained names, occupations, and
dates of birth), I naively filled it out and returned
it.

You are as low and evil as the bad buggers at Bank One,
who keep phoning me with their scams about protecting my
identity/credit (for only $8.99 a month!). No more Roxy
Music boots for you!  :> )