Re: (TV) ot: james chance

--- Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> No inside info, but I have to concur that the
> _Irresistible Impulse_ box
> is worth getting...though not necessarily for $100.

didn't pay that much, but about twice what you did.
couldn't tell if it was oop yet or not.  there's
another box set of his stuff, but it didn't seem quite
as good, content-wise.  btw, i did manage to snag a
copy of that trees community box set recently
mentioned here -- which is now apparently oop, very
soon after it's issue.  whoever made the
recommendation, thank you, i've been enjoying it.