Re: (TV) the mekons rock 'n roll

On 3/26/07, Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:

> it boggles my mind that some people find this record
> spotty
>
> great from beginning to end IMO
>
> like visiting with an old friend
>
> "this song promotes homosexuality
> it's in a pretended family relationship with the
> others on this record
> and on the charts and on the jukebox
> and in the radio and in the radio"

It boggles MY mind that you should bring it up... I was just thinking of
those exact lines from that song for the first time in years, driving home
from work today.  And I agree, that album is great... my favorite of theirs,
in fact.  I was trying to remember those English prepositions... in the
charts? On the charts? No, in the radio... I got it almost exact.

-Rex