Re: (TV) Songs covered by Television?

Excellent, guys, thanks.  I am in this musical collective that is
currently studying all things Television, and we've been fooling
around with some of the tunes Television covered as potential means of
injecting surprise into our set.  So far we've worked up most of the
tunes on the Marquee Moon LP, as well as the covers Knocking On
Heaven's Door and Psychotic Reaction.

BTW, this Saturday (9/22/2007) we're going to play all of it live for
the first time.  For us, it'll be a quite gratifying, as it will be
the culmination of 9 months of study;  not so sure what non-TV
fanatics will think.   If you happen to be in Durham NC this Saturday,
please drop by the Broad Street Cafe  and let us know how we sound.

http://www.myspace.com/ampsdofurnisharoom

-A

P.S. -- Verlaine covered "Hunka, Hunka Burning Love"?  For real?