(TV) speaking of Chris Butler: surF's uP!!!!

purplE k'niF

- Hard Twang & Maximum Surf!!

Performance/Party/Dance/Gig:
9:00 PM, Friday, September 21
@
D.C.'s
505 8th Street (between Jefferson & Madison)
Hoboken, NJ
201-792-5550

No Cover. No Vocals.

We'll be taping a show at WFMU that afternoon, for broadcast on Joe Belock's
"Three Chord Monty" program, to air Tuesday, September 25, sometime between
Noon & 3:00 PM, on WFMU 91.1 FM (90.1 FM in the Hudson Valley) Lots of
webcast, podcast, streaming options at http://www.wfmu.org
<http://www.wfmu.org> .

D.C.'s is Ted's neighborhood bar. It's a great place, and pretty small. We
cram into a corner behind the pool table and play a couple sets and pass the
hat. They serve drinks. People dance. We have fun.

PURPLE K'NIF is:
Ted Lawrence - electric guitar
John Teagle - electric guitar
Chris Butler - acoustic drums