Re: (TV) Homey don't Alpo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kauffman" <jkauff@verizon.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 11:21 PM
Subject: RE: (TV) Homey don't Alpo

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Simpson
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 7:59 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Homey don't Alpo

So I haven't fed the dog in a day.  There's a can of Alpo
with twice the volume of content for 89 cents.  Mighty Dog is
easily twice the price.

Repeat after me: China no good for dog food. China no good for dog food.
China....

Also remember, there are vets for a reason. His not eating for three days might qualify as that reason, especially if his behavior has been any different during that time. Is his staring at you normal? --------------