Re: (TV) Amps Do Furnish A Room

Thanks a bunch Scott.  It was our first official gig.

Here's the points in the video where individual songs start:

00:00 See No Evil  (not recommend due to my equipment malfunctioning)
03:50 Venus de Milo
08:14 Friction *
12:46 Psychotic Reaction *
17:14 Guiding Light/I've Got A Feeling
22:40 Elevation
29:20 Heaven's Door *
34:50 Marquee Moon *  (yes, we dared. what the hell, tell me what you
think, I can take it)

 * my favs

http://www.ampsdofurnisharoom.com/uploads/adfar2007.mov

Since the show the band has be crawling all over this video, and the
self-critiquing has been pretty merciless.  Many obvious opportunities
for improvement (e.g. steps to avoid an equipment meltdown during the
opening number, don't change your strings *just before the show*, and
start the ascension on the MM solo on the *correct* string, for god's
sake ...)

That said, I don't want to lose site of the forest for the trees.
This show was such a blast to play!

-A