Re: (TV) The Wonder

Thanks Keith,
I've updated my links. I'm not sure how I ended up with the old one in the
first place!

Here's a lyric by a would be Tom:

*The Funniest Tree*That blue dress whispers locked loveThe rose remembers
infamous truckLast night I leaves whispering silenceDarkness feels real
friendThe bird dissolves into blue sleepHigh, high hills feel special
memoryDream
erases still house