Re: (TV) Rush To Judgment / Radiohead

I don't have much time to type this morning ,but I could go on a lot on this
subject. Let me just say that RUSH is one of the most talented three
musicians ever to record in the rock idiom. They're not punk, not hip (since
about 1977), but they have always been cool. I would controversially
conjecture that bands like Husker Du (All you have to do listen to
"Celebrated Summer" to hear Rush influence)  were as much influenced by RUSH
as they were influenced by The Ramones.
-Russ