Re: (TV) Kinks reunion effort should also be a Television reunion

Yeah, I blogged about it myself a while back (see below), meant to send the link to the group but never did. I work with Geoff, he's a bud, and certainly a TV newsgroup fellow traveler if his comments about a certain southern Californian band are to be trusted.

http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/blog/2008/11/give_the_people.html

There are a number of Feelies acolytes in the Globe offices, too, but I'm the lone TV torch-carrier and have probably spilled too much ink about the group over the years for it to be anything more than white noise at this point.

Ty