(TV) FLASH LIGHT to be available... digitally?

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/01/28/capitol-records-to
-reissue-irs-records-by-the-dbs-tom-verlaine/

"Starting February 10th,
Capitol Records will dig deep into the
I.R.S. Records vault and begin making
some of the now-defunct label"s
most acclaimed music available digitally for
the first time. Gary
Numan, the Police"s Stewart Copeland, Television"s Tom
Verlaine, Wall
of Voodoo, Timbuk 3, Concrete Blonde and many more artists are
slated
to have their I.R.S. recordings released DRM-free. We"re especially
excited for the digital release of dada"s alternative classics Puzzle and
American Highway Flower.

But the really big news is that the digital world
will finally, legally, be able to download the dB"s influential first two
albums, Stands For Decibels and Repurcussion, as well as their fourth album
Sound of Music.
Plus seven songs by the punk supergroup Lords of the New
Church,
featuring the Dead Boys" Stiv Bators, will also hit iTunes, Amazon and
most other digital music providers. Capitol will release the I.R.S.
albums
over the course of six weeks, culminating on March 17th.
Additionally, Capitol
will release four Best of the I.R.S. Years collections dedicated to Over the
Rhine, dada, Dread Zeppelin and the
dB"s. While CD sales continue to slump, we
applaud Capitol for at least
trying to bring classic records to a new
generation, as evidenced by
their mass reissue of vinyl records last year."
--Phil