Re: (TV) FLASH LIGHT to be available... digitally?

I don't buy digital music, I rent it.  I subscribe to napster.  For $15.00 a month I can download whatever and how much ever I want to my mp3 player.  I just have to sync whatever I keep on the mp3 player every month to renew the license.

I will not buy the Flashlight digital release, I have it on lp and I have it on CD.

As for drm protection, I'm sorry but did everyone forget how to make copies of something the old fashioned way?  The same thing can be done on a computer. It's not as fast as a download but if taking 3 -5 minutes to record a song in real time is too long, the song just isn't worth it.