Re: (TV) TV southerner? / Blasphemy

But it's also much maligned by others.  Nobody (including Neil) puts him
forward as a superlative technical player.  It's not about that.  I could
expand on what it *is* about, but, really, you either already know/agree or
not already.

In the early 90s, Neil guested on an encore at a Booker T and the MGs show. (This was before they toured together. They played a Jimmy Reed cover.)

After the show, I was raving about Steve Cropper's playing, but the woman I was with was more impressed by Neil's one song than anything Cropper played.

I couldn't argue. She did have a valid point. --------------