From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 2:29:45 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) newslist reuniion info

The weekend of October 16-18 is
reserved for our get together in NYC.

Of course, I haven't done anything about it.  But if
people are planning to
attend, I will see what I can do about arranging lodgings.

Plan on them being primitive.

Scott Simpson

i showed up last weekend and you weren't even there! can't do 10/16 due to work obligations...

i did get to catch the MoMA punk exhibit. very weird to see a copy of MM mounted on the wall like a, well, a work of art. and an original LJJ 7" under glass, along with the teresa stern book...