RE: (TV) Tom Verlaine - Fragile - Malcolm Ross and the Low Miffs

Thanks, Murray. Fascinating, and great listening!

--JoeT

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Murray
Ramone

I was out on saturday recording Malcolm Ross (Ex orange juice/Josef K/Aztec
Camera etc) playing with the Low Miffs and they played this great version of
Fragile to close the set with 4 guitarists onstage. This is the desk mix,
it'll have the audience recording added to it shortly and maybe the band
will
do something official with the whole thing, but I thought you kids on the
list
might like to hear it first