Re: Richard will be on it / RE: (TV) 4th Album

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leo Casey" <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 11:12 AM
Subject: Richard will be on it / RE: (TV) 4th Album

Surely you don't believe that Verlaine [as trying as he can be at times] would actually erase all of Richard's laid down tracks and had/have Jimmy Rip re-record the parts?

I don't think releasing an album of songs played by the band at it is, rather than the band as it was a few years ago, would be a horrible thing, though having Jimmy Rip just copying what Richard played previously would be pointless. (Richard Hell would probably disagree.) Rerecording the songs to reflect what the band sounds like now might make more sense.

If Richard Lloyd played any of the solos, I'd guess that Tom would replace those. I don't think they'd want to put out an album that featured the guy who isn't in the band any more.