RE: Richard will be on it / RE: (TV) 4th Album

Leo wrote:

>I'm not speculating on the existence of recordings by Television with
Richard.

>From 2005 thru Spring[?] 2007 (roughly when Richard announced he was
leaving) there were more
than one interviews in which Richard himself (and maybe even T.V. or Ficca)
said that the then
constituted band (with Lloyd) had been slowly but surely recording songs.  I
vaguely remember
at least one of these being Richard talking in one of the 'Guitar' magazines
[or internet-only
mags].

>Can  I put my finger on these interviews and reproduce them for you right
away.  No I can't.

I think Leo is correct; that is as I remember it too.

And he doesn't need to go trawling, or trolling for that matter.

--Joe