From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:23 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) (OT) Roky Erickson

Not only is it a fantastic release, but I saw him live with Okkervil
River (Will Sheff's band, the producer behind the new album) as his
backing band.  The show was outstanding....Roky was in excellent
form, much more relaxed then when I saw him last (nearly 2 years
ago).  Well worth seeing if he comes your way.