De: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
Para:
tv@obbard.com
Enviado: miircoles, 30 de junio, 2010 13:03:24
Asunto: (TV)
Slow, Slower, and Slowest

Since I know everyone on the Mailing List does not
belong to the Television-Group
I'm posting this here as I think it's a fairly
important (and quite depressing) piece of news
about the status of the 4th
Television album and the band's touring prospects.

Message-----

Behalf Of amilcar amarante

tv@obbard.com

> Subject: (TV) Jimmy Rip

> Hi ,folks !

> I met
Jimmy Rip the other nigth ,after a Nels Cline Singers

> concert ,here in
argentina ...

> He was very warm and we chat for a while , take

> photos
with him , friendly and kind as possible ...

> I tell him about how much

like the music for films stuff and the dvd ,and his

> phenomenal playing
,and

> he was super humble about all ,he says he loves Tom ,but i

> can see
he was a

> bit bitter about the (fourth ? ) album and all ,he kept

> saying
that Tom was so

> slow , imitating him ,it was very funny ...he also says
that

> they are playing

> Japan in november ,in an acoustic format ...

Just want to share with you ,guys

www.myspace.com/temperzwei