(TV) Gruesome confessions

Previously, I have referred to Joanna Newsome as 'the Gruesome' one in regards to her voice and I recall even writing a long, sarcasm dripped review of her video the sprout and the bean.  It's reckoning time.  Tonight I ordered the 3 cd opus, I heard enough of it on youtube, I kept coming back to it and it is not available on my napster subscription (I still believe in music so I pay for it rather than ripping it from torrents) that I changed my mind that the Gruesome one is really the awsesome one, or it just may be that I have a penchant for artists that can't sing?