RE: (TV) Don Van Vliet, R.I.P.

Thought i might mourn mr Van Vliet by listening to all of his major albums,
starting from Ice Cream For Crow and working my way backwards in time, with
the aid of some nice bottles of wine.

Forgot how good Ice Cream and Doc at the Radar Station were, but Shiny Beast
is well, a shiny beast. What an album!

Next stops are Unconditionally Guaranteed and Bluejeans & Moonbeams - both
of these reviled by critics, but I've always loved them. May have to open
another bottle. The Brouilly and the Sauternes have flown by. May be drunk
by the time i get to Safe as Milk.