Re: Other lists/Suggestions / RE: (TV) most embarassing request ever

> Ordinairily, I'm not a best-of-list person, but I'd be interested in
> hearing anyone
> else's favorites/suggestions (2010 or any year) besides Andy's.

I'm going throw a cat in amongst the pigeons and say that the most compelling,
ambitious and fully realized record I heard all year was Marrow of the Spirit
by the Portland black metal band Agalloch.  My friends think I've gone around
the bend and that a 40-something guy from the American midwest has no business
listening to this stuff, but then again none of them have listened to the
record.
For a choice that might resonate better for members of this list I would have
to say Dean and Britta's 13 Most Beautiful, their record of soundtracks to
Andy Warhol's screen tests.  Their version of Dylan's "I'll Keep it With Mine"
is heart-rending.
andrew