RE: (TV) weirdest place to hear a television song

leno is such an idiot "arent other peoples accents SO FUNNY!" - I'm guessing
that someone thought "Jay Leno is on television, lets do a google search and
find some apt music

is Craig Ferguson popular in the US with his talk show ? He played drums on
one of my favourite singles ....

> Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:41:42 +0000
> From: razoomyyy@yahoo.de
> Subject: (TV) weirdest place to hear a television song
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7f71jvdiQk&feature=related Friction starts
at 0:58.
> This is some crappy german car show and to top it off it's some Jay Leno
special. I think this counts as most unusual/weirdest?