From: Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Mon, January 31, 2011 5:55:29 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Interesting Review

On 31/01/2011 06:47, Jesse Hochstadt wrote:
> What are you missing?
>
> Short answer: A lot.

Indeed.

I yield to no-one in my admiration of Verlaine but... Verlaine is a stylist,
Thompson is a master craftsman. And he's not lazy, didn't squander his talent
and doesn't treat the people who admire him with disdain. I listen more and more
to RT and less and less to TV.

http://www.thewonder.co.uk/
"The Wonder - Tom Verlaine, Television&  Stuff"