Re: (TV) Honey, I'm Not Going To Stand Here And Debate The Merits Of The First Two B-52's LPs In Front Of The Whole Supermarket.

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:24:58 -0500
andy fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com> wrote:

> Honey, I'm Not Going To Stand Here And Debate The Merits Of The First Two
> B-52's LPs In Front Of The Whole Supermarket

Dammit, I read this while on a conference call with an irate customer,
and I almost choked holding back my laughter before I could hit mute.

This is brilliant, thanks for posting it.