From: postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: (TV) Re: another quote from Patti
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011, 9:31 AM

I also found it interesting her use of the word 'friction; here...from the
same article:

'It's just incredible what you have to do and then sometimes you don't
even get off because the people are like uptight or they don't understand
that they're free, y'know.  I don't give a shit what people do.  They can
say I hate you as long as they say ... anything, y'know?  Sometimes I
really 'dig' people who give me a hard time because it's' f'riction' but it's
reaction . . .' Patti

She's responding to a question about hecklers in the audience when she's
performing.