Re: (TV) Re: Whoa / RE: Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE: (TV) Re: new link for Patti article

--- On Fri, 4/15/11, Claudia <razoomyyy@yahoo.de> wrote:

From: Claudia <razoomyyy@yahoo.de>
Subject: (TV) Re: Whoa  / RE: Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE:
(TV)  Re: new  link  for Patti article
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011, 4:09 PM

--- On Sat, 4/16/11, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:

> From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
> Subject: Whoa  / RE: Ms Secret X's secret identity revealed / RE: (TV)  Re:
new  link  for Patti article
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 12:41 AM
> Regarding:
> > That's exactly why I think she was a liar. Didn't she
> claim
> > she met TV in 77? That'd make her 14 for crying out
> loud. I
> > seriously doubt any of that "whirlwind love affair" BS
> that
> > she wrote about.
>
> Claudia, Whoa nellie, I said around 1963.
> She claims to have *first* met Tom during Television's 1978
> W. coast tour when she was a 16 yr.
>
> old sophomore High School music writer reviewing their S.F.
> show.

Didn't she write something about being part of the staff of some Cali music
magazine, search and destroy? I read an interview with TV in that magazine
with someone ominously called Lynnx and I have a very hard time believing that
someone below the age of 18 would even be able to come up with some of the
thoughts.
for those who wish to read it: http://i.imgur.com/xokR8.jpg

Claudia

Was she claiming to be Lindi-Lu from the song title of Tom's or sthg?  Thanks
for the link...I'll look at it.