Re: (TV) Reflex Record Store Day - The Movie OT

--- On Sun, 4/24/11, Andy Ferguson <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

From: Andy Ferguson <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: (TV) Reflex Record Store Day - The Movie OT
To: tv@obbard.com
Date: Sunday, April 24, 2011, 7:19 AM

Hi folks
A lot of talk about RSD this year on TV so thought some of you would like to
see what happened in the North of England (No Television LPs arrived at all
sorry Keith :O)

This is an HD film in two parts

Comments would be appreciated

PART ONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wrQvxVi36Y
PART TWO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDK5gycepNM

Cheers all

Thanks for that, for some reason I didn't think to look on YouTube for the
different RSD's.  Nice store there.

There were giving out t-shirts w/ your vinyl purchases but how come they
didn't have any RSD t-shirts this year?  I've gotten one the last couple of
years I've gone and they have the RSD logo on the front of them.  I really
like them and was disappointed that they didn't have them this year.

BTW, my internet friend who went said the place she went was swamped and
people were kinda pushing and all and she didn't get anything she wanted as it
was picked over by the time she squeezed her way in to look.