Re: Tom liked black / RE: (TV) Picture of T.V.s Freezin' 1970s' Apt.

Tom has set my own fashion sense. I only wear black from about October
to this moment - it's been a crappy Spring here in the Great Lakes
region. It's 80 degrees out today so I should be wearing something
less radiation absorbent but I'm inside.  I need more light colors.
the inexpensiveness factor resonates. I need better shoes than these
silly converses though - at my age!