(TV) Sorry for being so squaresville / Cold as ice

>  ..... but he has this ixnay on the
>  [b]ootlegay thing on his particular list that no one else ...

Scott,
Everything else being equal, I'd actually prefer it if the MM List
allowed exchanging trade lists or detailed recording information of
Television bootlegs. By asking that any reply(s) be sent off-List I
was just trying to adhere to the 'rules' the List's founding father,
Philip, set up.

Dennis,
RE:  >Is this definitely Tom's place?
No evidence at all (except it's certainly decrepit looking enough).
I was just goofing .... and that's why I said the gigantic,
rectangular basin was filled with ice cubes .... because the last thing
you'd ever want/need in a freezin' apartment would be ice.

Leo