From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To:
tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sun, 24 July, 2011 19:03:42
Subject: Re: (TV) Sour Grapes
/ Alternate Ver of Television's Founding?

I guess everyone has their own
version of "history". Fred has enough going
on in his life that he doesn't
have to brown nose up to Tom to make a
living, I think he likes playing in
Television and no matter how we all feel
about it Television is a band and
band lose and replace members all the
time.
I've spent time with both Tom and
Richard and though Tom is a pretty private
person I wouildn't call him a
dick, at least he's never been a dick to me.
I'm not really sure why Richard
is so pissed off, he left the band on his
own. But its none of my business.
> From my source(s):
> " First the interview videos appear with a happy,
relaxed band and then

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loo4eh2lGW1qiy0z1o1_500.png

http://i.imgur.com/KKhq3.png

> Didn't Richard he say in 2007 that the