Re: (TV) richard comments-on-new-television-song

i also hate bickering...but i also dont' like the new TV stuff.  it's just an
opinion -- we have tons of music to pick from, and we choose what we like.
that said, i have plenty of respect for verlaine's talent, and would travel
some distance for any chance to see him play (if he ever gave me the chance),
and will gladly buy anything else he produces.

richard actually did just make some decent music himself, which seems to have
gone virtually unnoticed.  i hope someone besides me is listening to the new
RFTT.

smog veil did a vinyl-only release; a CD release (from another label, can't
remember which one) will be out october 14.  and it is pending availability on
itunes.  it's worth hearing.  definitely not lounge music...or at least, it's
from a very different sort of lounge.

.