Re: (TV) richard hell in austin last night (memoir coming soon?)

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:19 AM, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> we had a really great time at the RH reading last night.

Thanks for this, I really look forward to this book.  It's the account of
the early years that I might actually lay some stock in... Hell certainly is
self-deprecating enough that I can take his warts-and-all account of all the
players as sincere.

He must've talked about Quine a bit, no?  Actually, I think I might well
want that recording of the reading for drivetime listening... no pressure,
though.

-Rex