Re: (TV) richard comments-on-new-television-song

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk>wrote:

> On 28/09/2011 17:40, Rex Broome wrote:
>
>> I am admittedly pretty worked up at this point.
>>

> Rex, for what it's worth I agree with all that you say.
>
>  I quoted Richard's comments not to take any side in the Lloyd/Verlaine
> split but because they summed up how I felt about the track.

Thanks, and yeah, it's absolutely true, that track is nothing special.  My
takeaway from it is that I don't get who posted it, or why, or what they
hoped to accomplish, but it's a kind of predictable noodly tossoff from
Television circa now.  Coupled with a predictably noodly tossoff rant from
Richard.  And I am tired of, and frustrated by, both.