Re: (TV) Kilbey on TV

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Russ Van Rooy <russvr@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to add how wonderful it was to see. The Church perform live,
> as I did early this year. A very memorable concert.
> -Russ

Yeah, a good live act they are.  Not at all doing that '80s band revival
circuit playin' the hits with precisely sequenced tracks to sound like the
recordings... it's very much a living performance with even the old songs
being used as platforms for exploration.  It's fun to see the Bunnymen or
the Furs or whomever, but only The Church still feels like a going concert,
and what a great band they are.