(TV) Left comment for Will Hermes on NPR

Mr. Hermes, I just finished your book and thought it was well-written and
enjoyed it a great deal.  One minor quibble, on p. 68 you write, " ...
'Venus, 'I Don't Care', and 'Eat The Light were new.  So was 'Blank
Generation', a song that on a bootleg recording of that night ...".  I
belong to the Marquee Moon Mailing List and no one on that List believes
that there was ever a bootleg of March 31, 1974 at CBGB.  We have over 200
Verlaine/Television bootlegs, so we think you might be wrong and the bootleg
you quote as being from March 31, 1974 is from some other date/show (or has
been dated or mislabeled.  Can you comment even if briefly?  Sincerely,
Blur99

http://www.npr.org/books/titles/142684510/love-goes-to-buildings-on-fire-fiv
e-years-in-new-york-that-changed-music-forever?#commentBlock