 From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To:
tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 4:44 AM
Subject: (TV) The dB's
in Hoboken

Saw the dB's at Maxwells lastnight, they were amazing. I was with
my friend Deerfrance and during the set Chris Stamey said "we only play this
when Deerfrance is in the audience, and she is tonight". They proceeded to do
the Lloyd penned " I Thought You Wanted to Know" citing that Richard was one
of the originators of jangly pop. I don't know if he was being sarcastic or
not, I think not. --------------
To post: Mail tv@obbard.com
To unsubscribe: