(TV) Chris Butler / latest

On 14/08/2013 15:47, Joe Hartley wrote:
mysteriously. I learned about them from the great Akron compilation put out in the late '70s by Stiff with the scratch-n-sniff cover.

Chris's current projects  - we present the ALBUM project:

http://www.futurefossilmusic.com/myalbum/index.html

and, of course, The Major Glitch, the world's longest pop song (add your own bits!):

http://majorglitch.net/

http://www.thewonder.co.uk/

   http://www.futurefossilmusic.com/myalbum/index.html<br>
   and, of course, The Major Glitch, the world's longest pop song (add
   your own bits!):<br>
   http://majorglitch.net/<br>
http://www.thewonder.co.uk/
"The Wonder - Tom Verlaine, Television &amp; Stuff"